Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• 50% non-refundable deposit or full price is required on all customised cakes.
• 75% non-refundable deposit is required for wedding cake orders and the balance 2 weeks before collection.
• 100% non-refundable payment required for edible print images.
• Cancellations within 1 week of collection will attract a 50% fee of the deposit paid or 50% of the full amount paid.
• Orders canceled 2 weeks before collection will attract a 25% cancellation fee.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
• Cake orders will only be scheduled on receipt of the deposit, within the lead times.
• The Cakeland is not responsible for late order collections. No refunds will be entertained. Clients are to ensure they arrange a collection time within our trading hours. Collections outside of trading days and times will not be entertained unless arranged
• Please specify dietary allergies where possible.
• Where cakes orders are placed on line, the client confirms thereby that they have read and understood our terms and conditions with regard to a dispute.
• Once cakes are delivered, collected and signed for, The Cakeland take no responsibility for any damages related to melting, defrosting, or any other type of damage to the cake.